- Gymnastics teaches important life lessons while having fun in a safe environment. Gymnasts’ work in the gym results in vast improvements with gross and fine motor skills, strength, confidence, flexibility and so much more while having LOTS of fun!
Why Capital Gymnastics?
- We love what we do! Kids are awesome and gymnastics is awesome! Our coaches are background checked, CPR/First Aid Certified and receive on-going training to teach gymnastics with safe, challenging, age-appropriate skills and progressions. We are committed to providing a safe and fun environment for children to learn and grow!
What is the youngest age that a child can be enrolled into class?
- We offer a Parent & Tot class for kids walking to age 3. Throughout the class, you and your little gymnast learn, bond, and have lots of fun! One parent/guardian is to be within high-five or hug’s reach of your child at all times to assure safety and fun in the gym.
When can I enroll my child into class?
- Today! We are a year-round program and you can enroll your child at any time of the year, as long as we have space in the desired class.
How do I know which level to enroll my child in?
- We are happy to help find the best fit for level and class time! Give your preferred location a call and we will guide you to a great class for your gymnast.
How do I enroll my child?
- Create a customer account through our website, then contact the office to select your desired class(es) for your gymnast.
Does Capital offer trial classes?
- Yes! We can schedule you a trial class to make sure it is a good fit. Enroll within 24 hours of your trial class, and the trial fee will be applied to your tuition!
What does my child wear to class?
- We recommend a leotard with undergarments, or elastic waist shorts (no pockets, snaps or zippers because they can get caught on equipment) and a T-shirt. For safety, please no exposed midriffs and hair should be secured away from the face.
If my child misses a class, can they do a make up class?
Two make up classes will be offered during the summer as well as if your class falls on Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day. Absences due to illness or injury can be made up, if we are notified before the missed class either by phone or in writing. A makeup token will be placed on your account and is valid for one month after the missed class. Missed make-up classes cannot be rescheduled. Does not apply to Team programs or After School program.
Does Capital offer sibling discounts?
- Yes! The 2nd child will receive the discount on the enrollment fee. The 3rd child will receive a $10 discount on tuition.
Does Capital offer an Auto Pay option?
- Yes! Auto Pay guarantees you receive the best price! We accept Mastercard, Visa or Discover
Tuition is due on or before the 1st of each month to receive the best price.
Check (able to accept post dated checks for the 1st)
On-line Payments, Click "Member Log In" above and follow the steps or come see us at the front desk
Call us, pay by credit card over the phone (hours vary per location, check with the front desk)
When is Capital closed for classes?
- We do not have classes, but we offer camps and other training opportunities for the following times:
Winter Break (2 weeks)
Does Capital offer private lessons?
- Yes, you can schedule a private lesson with a coach for $1 a minute. Contact our office and we can help set that up for you. We ask that the parent stays in the lobby during private lessons as Capital requires a minimum of two adults present for everyone’s safety!
Does Capital have competitive teams?
- Yes! Our Women's Developmental program is offered at the Cedar Park Location, our Men's Developmental program is offered at our Pflugerville location, our Women's Xcel program is offered at our Round Rock location.
Does Capital offer an After School program?
- Our Round Rock & Pflugerville locations offer an After School Program. We pick up from nearby schools or you may drop your child off.
Does Capital offer a Mother’s Day Out program?
- Yes! We offer a program called C.A.P.S. (Capital Athletic Preschool). Offered at all 3 locations.
Do you have to be a current student to sign up for Kids’ Night Out, Super Camps, or book a party?
- All are welcome! Bring a friend!